Thursday, October 7, 2010

"No Dogs Bark" By Juan Rulfo (Mexico)

        

    The region the world it's from is Mexico. Where they were, was a climbing a mountain because they were trying to get to another town. So that Ignasio would get treated for his sickness. Ignasio's father was carrying him on his shoulders because he couldn't walk. Even though Igansio was not being a good kid to him in the past. but his father promised his wife that he was going to take care of him if he needed it.

    I think I'm going to be a good patrent becauase I don't think I'm going to be like MY parents. They are super strict and I think I'm going to be more understanding if they want to go out with their friends or do stuff on the weekends. If my teenage child is a brat then I'm not going to let them do what they want. They have to know that I'm their mother and they have to respect and listen to me. When my child misbehaves I'm going to take things away from them. Or just not let them do what they want and they're going to be locked in their room untill they learnt o act like a good young person. I think I would be a little similar to Ignacio's Father because since their my kids then abviosly I'm going to love them and care for them even when they make bad choices or are mean to me.

-Maritza M.

1 comment:

Diana M. said...

I would do the same thing with my kids. Let them have do what they want but if they take advantage of the freedom don't let them get away with it. Good job.